• When you think of your legacy – in the moment and for the future – go for the Green Light Goal: Create the greatest good, in the best way, for the most people, for the longest time.
Quotes from her book, GO! How to Think, Speak and ACT to Make Good Things Happen
• The thoughts we choose, the words we use, all work to sculpt the life we fuse.
• Cynicism has no place any place. Skepticism has a wee place some place. Green Light has a key place every place.
• Speak the Green Light language as a fine art; lower the voice box from the head to the heart.
• Think yourself into a Green way of acting. Act yourself into a Green way of seeing. See yourself in a Green way of living.
• Green Light action can make the difference between being extinguished or distinguished.
• If you think you’re surrounded by Red Lights, you’re right. If you think you’re surrounded by Green Light, you’re right!
• I deal in the IDEAL
• There are those who build barriers, those who give in to barriers and those who bust barriers. The future belongs to and depends on the barrier busters.
• When you find a boulder in the road, be bolder. Chip it into chunks, turn it into gravel, spread it on the road – and drive over it.
• Happiness doesn’t depend on circumstances. They change. Happiness depends on our decisions. We, too, can always change.
• Red Light View: The universe is conspiring to do me harm. Green Light View: The universe is conspiring to do me good.